Palliser Insurance protects you
Our hail insurance policies provide you with solid risk management for your crops. You can’t truly predict the weather, but you can always count on us to help you deal with it.
Farmers are diversifying their crops as global market prices fluctuate and they need good coverage at competitive rates. Palliser Insurance strives to meet these needs by providing the independent brokers and agents with fast, efficient information and full support in the administration of the program.
- Coverage is available on ALL types of crops
- Coverage ranges from $20 to $500 per acre (Contact Us for requests of higher liability)
- Coverage purchased cannot exceed the actual value of the crop
- The policy is in effect from 12:00 noon the day following the date of purchase
- All policy coverage ends on October 15th at 12:00 noon of the same year
- There is no cut off date to buy coverage, however late season applications need to be phoned in for permission first
- Cash payment in full at time of purchase
- Deferred cash payment, due August 15th, at cash rate
- Promissory note, due October 1st, add 5% interest charge
- We accept Visa or MasterCard
Fast Payout of Claims:
- Most claims are processed within 24 hours of receipt of an acceptable proof of loss
For questions on existing policies or for information on purchasing hail coverage, please contact your broker or Contact Us
Do you farm over 8,500 acres?
You may qualify for our Special Risk Division.
We have many options available to protect your hard work and we will also provide you with the best possible service and support in the industry.